An email will be sent out to those that signed up to receive specific community newsletters. There will be details on which lots are released, their pricing, and the process on how to submit your interest in reserving a home.
Within the email, there will be a link to a form to fill out your interest in reserving a new home. You will need to fill out the online form within a specific timeframe.
- Only 1 entry per purchaser(s). Any multiple entries with the same purchaser will be removed.
- The email address and name that we receive from you must match the one that would be used on the Agreement of Purchase & Sale.
- Only 1 home per purchaser(s). Due to the high demand, we have limited the number of homes an individual can purchase.
- You will specify your first and second choices.
- At this time, we do not require your government-issued ID, deposit cheques, or your mortgage pre-approval, etc., but we recommend having everything ready in case a home is available for you and a Sales Consultant contacts you.
Please note due to the high demand of our homes, there will be a random draw of names. Those selected will be contacted and given an opportunity to reserve an available home.