After the virtual sales release is done, the head office will draw random names from submitted entries that showed interest in reserving a home.
- If your name is drawn, our Sales Consultant will contact you within a week or two and inform you of the available lots/homes.
- The Sales Consultant will outline the timeline you need to respond and confirm your interest in reserving a home. The sooner the better, so they can continue to the next people in the virtual queue. If you can not respond within the timeline, you will lose your chance to reserve.
- The Sales Consultant will outline what is needed to reserve, such as:
- A scan of a government-issued ID of all persons who will be on the title
- An email address and phone number as the contact for all persons who will be on the title
- Confirmation if this home will be your primary residence or an investment
- Confirmation of the lot number, model, and elevation if applicable
- Once you have provided everything that the Sales Team needs to confirm your lot/home, they will schedule a time for you to visit the Sales Centre to provide a cheque.