As we continue to monitor the current situation surrounding COVID-19, we want to assure you that the health and safety of our employees, valued customers, partners, and visitors are paramount. We are following the lead of Canadian public health authorities and are committed to providing a safe environment.
Please note that due to the COVID-19 the following restrictions must be followed:
- Mask will be worn by all parties at all times.
- Please bring your own face mask to the appointment. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
- A 2-meter distance must be kept at all times during the appointment.
- Wash/sanitize your hands before and after the appointment.
- Valecraft reserves the right to cancel and reschedule the in-person meeting if we feel that the conditions of the in-person meeting are not safe.
Please fill out this questionnaire within 24hrs prior to your visit/appointment/meeting.
In the last 14 days, have you or any household member experienced any symptoms of COVID-19
Symptoms can include:
• Chills/Fever (feeling hot to the touch, a temperature of 37.8 degrees Celsius or higher)
• Cough that is new or worsening (continuous, more than usual)
• Barking cough, making a whistling noise when breathing (croup)
• Shortness of breath (out of breath, unable to breathe deeply)
• Sore throat/Difficulty swallowing
• Runny nose (unrelated to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
• Stuffy or congested nose (unrelated to seasonal allergies or other known causes or conditions)
• Loss of taste or smell
• Pink eye (conjunctivitis)
• Headache that's unusual or long lasting
• Digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
• Muscle aches
• Extreme tiredness that is unusual (fatigue, lack of energy)
• Falling often
In the last 14 days, have you been exposed to a person who has a confirmed or probable case of COVID-19 infection?
In the last 14 days, have you been in close contact with a person with acute respiratory illness who has been to an impacted area of COVID-19?
In the past 14 days, have you traveled outside of Canada or have been in contact with someone that has?
Who are you meeting at our office?
Company if applicable
- I hereby confirm that the information above is true to my knowledge.
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, have been experiencing any of the above symptoms within the past 14 days, or have returned from international travel within the past 14 days, we will reschedule your appointment.